As president, you lead and motivate your club, ensuring that club members feel valuable, inspired, and connected to each other.
- Learn About Your Role as President
- Club President Manual
- Your Club Leadership Plan
- Membership Growth & Retention Support
- The Rotary Foundation Reference Guide
- Standard Rotary Club Constitution
- Recommended Rotary Club Bylaws
- Installation of Officers Samples
- Register for a Webinar
Rotary Citation 2020-21: Rotary clubs that achieve the goals listed in the citation brochure by the end of the Rotary year will earn a citation. All activities need to be completed, reported, and reflected in the Rotary database by 30 June.
Citation goals for 2020-21 can be found in Rotary Club Central. To achieve the Rotary Citation, review the 25 available goals, select at least 13, achieve those goals, then report your achievement in Rotary Club Central.
As club secretary, you help your club run smoothly and effectively. You also monitor club trends to help identify strengths and areas for improvement and share this information with club and district leaders.
As club public relations, you make sure your club gets credit for the good it does in your community.